Who do you think can take MSD's place in future?
Well, I Don't Think That Only One Player Can Replace Big Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
You’ll Require a Bunch of Players To Replace MS Dhoni, You'll Need
1. One Captain, As We All Know He Is Still The Captain When He Is In the Team.
2. One Great Wicket Keeper.
3. One Who Can Be The Greatest Finisher In This Game Of Cricket.
4. The Mind, Which Can Get You The Match Only On The Basis Of Decision Making.
5. A True Leader Who Can Take The Responsibility Of Losing And Give Away The Credit Of Winning.
6. One Who Can Step Down Whenever He Feels Like Not Being Able To Serve The Team Well.
Nobody can replace all these qualities. But yes India can surely find a very good wicket-keeper batsman. There are few exciting wicket-keeper batsman in India.
1. Dinesh Karthik: yes, he is not the one for long term. But he is in phenomenal form. He is experienced and can play anywhere in that middle order. He can be a NO.4 to build the innings or could be a finisher. Good wicket-keeping skills as well. He tops the list.
2. Rishabh Pant: This guy is seriously talented and the closest to be Dhoni in this list. He is strong and innovative. He can take the attack to the opposition. Just a perfect fit for India in limited overs(though i feel he needs to improve his keeping skills) and has the potential to be a finisher. He lacks consistency and wastes good starts( though he can improve in course of time).
3. Sanju Samson: I love to watch this guy playing. He has good technique and it’s all timing, reminds me of Mahela Jayawardene. Great hands! he can clear boundaries with ease in-spite of not so strong(not a big man). Have a very good keeping skills. The only thing is he does not fit for batting positions like No.5 or NO.6 .But who knows he can take that NO.4 which India haven’t found yet and excel there.
4. Kl Rahul: KL Rahul is undoubtedly one of the best batsmen of the younger generation going around in Indian cricket. The fact that barring Raina and Rohit Sharma, he is the only Indian batsman to score international centuries in all 3 formats of the game shows his potential.
Rahul's pedigree as a batsman was on display at an early stage in his career when he scored a century against Australia in only his second test match, on a fast-paced Sydney track against an attack comprising of the likes Starc and Hazlewood.
5. Wridhiman Saha: He is got the cleanest hands in India. Excellent wicketkeeper. Good batsman as well but needs to show in his performances. He is already a regular feature in tests if he can improve his performances can surely make it to the ODI as well. But not the Dhoni kind of batsman. Chances of Saha to replace Dhoni are thin.
Ishan Kishan also has potential to replace Dhoni.
What do you think who can replace MS Dhoni?
DO COMMENT BELOW!!