1. SCOPE This Policy is applicable only for information that we collect through our services.
2. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. We will notify you of any significant or material changes by posting the new Policy online. We advise you to consult this Policy regularly for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the Services signifies your acceptance of any changes we may make to this Policy.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and social security number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
4. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and other technical information.
5.HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Cricnwin uses the personal information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Cricnwin and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. If you so choose, Cricnwin and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. Similarly, we may provide "subscription" e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about Cricnwin Products or services. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to "opt-out", or cancel, the subscription.
7. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
8. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Twitter "Tweet" button), which lets you share actions you take on our Services with other social media channels. The use of such features enables sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
9. SOCIAL PLUG-INS Cricnwin uses social plugins, such as the “like” button, from other social networking sites. More information about how much data is collected and why and how it is then processed and used by the social networking site, as well as details about the users’ rights and the settings available for protecting users’ privacy may be obtained from their data protection policy. For example, if you have signed up with any social networking site such as Facebook but does not want Facebook to collect data via Cricnwin’s website and link it up with the data stored on Facebook, you should log off Facebook before visiting Cricnwin. Cricnwin services and websites may also contain other plugins. Each plug-in is the responsibility of its provider . Cricnwin has no control over the amount of information that the respective provider collects with the help of its own plug-in or how it then uses such information. If you are not a customer of the provider or have not consented to the collection and use of data, Cricnwin recommends not clicking these plugins. On the other hand, if you are already a customer of the plug-in provider, you should refer directly to the relevant provider for information on the kind and amount of personal data it collects and uses.
10. SOCIAL SIGN IN We offer the opportunity to register directly on our products with your existing profile from selected social networks. Cricnwin Uses "Facebook Sign In" and "Google+ Sign In". If you choose to use one of these signup options, you will be forwarded to the respective site, where you will be led through the signup process. Using the data transmitted from the respective social network provider, we then create your user account, of course without saving your friend lists and contacts. There is no permanent link between your user account and the Facebook or Google account. Please see the privacy policies of these social networking sites for more information concerning the purpose and scope of their data collection, their further processing and use of data, as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy
11. CHILDREN Cricnwin does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Cricnwin, please contact us, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
14. SECURITY We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. For example, we seek to use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology for the placement of orders. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information via the Cricnwin, especially if you are accessing the Cricnwin using a WiFi hotspot or public network. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised, or if you are unable to utilize our SSL technology in connection with the Cricnwin), please immediately notify us of the problem and place any orders with us over the telephone or in person, instead of using the Cricnwin. You may contact us in such circumstances in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
15. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
16. DELETION OF INFORMATION When information is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.